Tuesday 6 October 2015

Today's prayer

Today's prayer 
"Prayer to come out of unwanted thinking."
 Dear Loving Lord I praise you, thank you, and I offer my life in to your holy hand. Fill me with your grace and strength.
Loving Lord, you are Holy, in to your wounded hand I offer myself. Lord I have no peace of mind and heart, because of my unwanted thinking of my heart and mind. Loving Lord you are a liberating God, liberate me Lord from my unwanted thinking, evil spirit which is the grate obstacles in my life to receive your grace, and love.  I have lost my holiness in me. I live in tears and pain.
Have mercy on me lord. Help me Jesus to keep all my thoughts in the heart of Jesus. By your wounds clean me and wash me by your precious blood. Loving Lord take away the evil spirit which brings the evil thoughts in to my heart. Keep me and hold me in your loving heart. I offer my heart mind and soul in to your holy hand. 
Lord Jesus you love holiness make my life holy, give me grace and strength to overcome all my unwanted thinking and thoughts. Make me lord like you. I surrender my whole life in to your loving hand. I thank you for listening to my prayers.
 I pray this in the holy and loving name of Jesus.Amen.
 God’s words:
1.Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
2. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth all sins. 1Joh.1:7)
 3. He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord