Saturday 10 October 2015

Sunday message

Sunday Message
Seven Exhortations of the Holy Spirit.
My dear brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus I wish you all a very Good morning. I am very happy to meet you here. May the God of heaven bless you all and lead your life, and let His blessings will be with you all.
Prayer
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.(Ps.19:14)
Bible portion Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 
The Wisdom of Solomon in this chapter he has told that for everything there is a time for 28 things listed.
In our life for some work we have to fix the time. 
1. Prayer:
Every day give time for prayer that prayer will change your sorrow in to joy and make you Christ like. And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. (Mk.1:35)
2. Reading the word of God:
Keep the time to read the word of God everyday that will give you wisdom, and truth. Word of God will give you strength and courage. NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Ps.119:105)
 3. Meditation 
Every dau give your time to meditate on word of God that give you strength to your heart and God love to your life. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shall make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos.1:8)
4. Winning souls witness for Christ
Every day give your time for Preaching and proclaiming and witnessing.
That will bring you joy to your heart. The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. (Pro.11:30)
5. Praises and Thanksgiving 
Keep time to praise and thank God everyday that will bring joy to your life Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God.(Ps.50:23)
6.Fellowship 
Always give your time  for union with God that will bring  happiness and good to your life. A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity (Ps.133:1)
 7.Gathering for Worshipping 
Have a time for worship in group that will bring God’s Blessings, peace and God’s will be revealed to you.
 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. (Heb..10:25)
Prayer:
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord