Saturday 10 October 2015

Aim Big

Jesus The King of Kings
Think Big,Aim Big and Ask Big
Attempt great things for God and expect great things from Him.
Golfer Arnold Palmer once played a series of exhibition matches in Saudi Arabia. The king was so impressed that he proposed to give Palmer a gift. Palmer demurred; "It really isn't necessary, Your Highness. I'm honored to have been invited." "I would be deeply upset," replied the king, "if you would not allow me to give you a gift." Palmer thought for a moment and said, "All right. How about a golf club? That would be a beautiful momento of my visit to your country." The next day, delivered to Palmer's hotel, was the title to a golf club. Thousands of acres, trees, lakes, clubhouse, and so forth. The moral of this story is: In the presence of a King, don't ask for small gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord