Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Promise of this month October

The Promise of this month October "
Message:"The Light of the Lord"
O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD. (Isa:2:5)
God is the LORD, which hath showed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. (Ps: 118:27)
My dear brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus I wish you all a very Good morning. I am very happy to meet you here in the starting of this new month. May the God of heaven bless you all and lead your life, and let His blessings will be with you all.
Loving Jesus I thank you for giving me life to see this new month. Past nine months you carried me in your loving hand and protected me by your loving wings I thank you for all that you have been to me and to the world. As we start this new month we ask your Blessings your Grace and your Guidance. 
What is God’s Light?
In this passage God is giving special call to His people. That call is called God’sLight.
God’s light is making us to understand and know the various work of the Holy Spirit. Let us meditate on the few works of the Holy Spirit in the spirit of prayer.
1. Walk in Love:
Walk in the God’s love. God is Love. Where there is God there is life and grace. 
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (Jon:4:8,10)
2. Walk in God’s Word.
Walk in God’s Word. where there is God’s word there is no darkness at all.
Where there is word of God there is development .
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Jon:8:32)
James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
3. Walk in God’s Wisdom:
We need to walk in God’s wisdom because Jesus the Son of God  for our sake became Holy, Wisdom and knowledge. 
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (colo:2:3) 
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. (pro:2:6)
Prayer:
Loving Jesus for the past nine months  you took care of me.Thank you for your love. You blessed me in my Family life, Individual  life, my professional life,my life in the society and my life in Holy spirit  thank  you for everything.
Loving Lord I come to you to receive your blessings and grace for this new month. Lead me in your truth and grace. I thank you Jesus for blessing me more than I expected from you. I pray in the powerful and Holy name of Jesus Amen.
The Blessings and the Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you all, His blessing will multiply as you start the new month.
God’s Blessings:
God Says:
1. Here I keep the door open for you, no one can  close the Door.
2. Inspite of your shame God gives you multiple Graces.
3. I am going to do new things for you.
4. I will enlarge your boundaries.
May  god Bless you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord