Monday 7 September 2015

Quiet moments with loving saviour

Quiet moments with loving saviour 
Study Your Bible 
Read your Bible today. Dedicate yourself to Me in the word. Do not only read it, but also study it diligently so that you may understand it. Faith comes through My word, both what is written and what I speak, and by faith you are saved. So become more familiar with My word, that you may live by it. If My word is a lamp, then learn to abide in its light always, lest you stumble in darkness. Listen also to My small whispers. Obey My convictions and trust Me. Every time I speak to you, even if it seems impossible, believe My words so that you can walk by faith. For whenever I speak, the natural response must be faith.
Scripture for Thought “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” Psalm 119: 105 ESV “Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.” Exodus 19: 5 NKJV
By Living Saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord