Tuesday 29 September 2015

Today’s meditation is on “THE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD”

Today’s meditation is on  “THE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD”

Promise
Genesis 28:15
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.

If God wants to bless a man, there must be a good rapport of him with God.

1.Commune through faith
Genesis 15:6
Abraham believed the Lord and he credited it to him as righteousness.

God blessed Abraham as he communed with Him through faith. The word of God brings faith. Faith brings obedience. And obedience in its turn brings the blessings.  Sometimes these blessings may also lead to some trials and temptations.  Through a firm faith in God we can subdue those trials which makes a victorious Christian life..Our lives will be a channel of peace.

2.Commune through meditation
Hebrews 11:6
And without faith, it is impossible, to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
Genesis  24:63
He went out to the field one evening to meditate and as he looked up , he saw camels  approaching .
Joshua 1:8
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth. Meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written on it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Out of many reasons that God had blessed Issac, the prime one is his meditation. He is the first one who used the word “Meditation”. When we meditate on the word of God, he will take care of all the rest in our lives. One who meditates on the Lord shall be prosperous and successful.

3.Commune through vows.
Jacob’s vow
Genesis 28:22
And this stone that I have set up a pillar will be God’s house and of all that you give me, I will give you a tenth.

Among all that caused Jacob’s life a blessing , there is one character of him that has to be noticed ,that is making vows to the Lord. Jacob made vows. God will be pleased on us on seeing our vows.

Psalms 50:14
Sacrifice thank offerings to God. Fulfill your vows to the Most High
Psalms 50:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you and you will honour me.

4.Commune through Prayer.
Hannah’s Prayer.
I Samuel 1:11
And she made a vow saying, “O! Lord Almighty, if you will only look upon your servant’s misery and remember me and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life and no razor will ever be used on his head. 

The reason why God blessed Hannah was “Prayer”. God granted her whatever she had asked in her prayer.

Likewise, if we establish any such relationship with God, he will make us the head not the tail and we will be at the top, never at the bottom.
May the Lord Jesus, multiply and increase all the Blessings in your life.

Let the grace of  Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord