Monday 21 September 2015

Prayer to get rid of loneliness

Prayer to get rid of loneliness

Heavenly Father, I praise you, worship you. Lord I commit my life  in to your loving and holy hand.

 You are my loving Lord who comforts me like a mother, consoles me like a father. Now with tears I pray to remove the feelings of loneliness from me. Lord everybody has left me alone. Lord Jesus, look at me in my loneliness, Loving Lord my relatives,friends,those whom I trusted, every one abandoned me.   Lord have mercy on me in my loneliness.

Lord I lost peace in my heart. I am struggling alone; I have no one for me. I am in tears, and full of sorrow, please have mercy on me lord.

Lord fills me with your love that I may not feel lonely. Make me strong, courageous, wipe away my tears and comfort me. Lord I pray that everyone will know that you are caring for me, loving me blessing me and you are with me.

Lord hold my hand, walk with me every day, like my mother and father. Lord I thank you for listening to my prayers, filling me with your Grace ,Love,Peace,and Joy.I pray this in the  loving  name of Jesus Amen.

God’s love

 1. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.(ps:27:10)

2.As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. (Isa:66:13)

3.Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. (Isa:49:15-16)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord