Tuesday 30 June 2015

Jesus will comfort you

From the heart of Jesus.
I Will Comfort You 
I am the light. Walk in Me, and you’ll see all things. When the waves of your trials crash over you, I am there, preparing to calm the storm. Simply wait for My word, and when I have spoken, there will be a great stillness. Until then, embrace the waves. 
Remember that I approached the disciples on the sea in the midst of the tempest. When the tempest of your life reaches its peak strength, rejoice and be exceedingly glad. 
For your Savior is coming to you on the waves, and soon He will restore you. Until then, have faith in Me, and I will comfort you in My embrace.

Scripture for Thought “I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!” (Psalm 27:13–14) “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’” (Isaiah 41:10) “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”” (John 16:33)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord