Sunday 19 July 2015

Sunday message :"Fear not,I am with you says God Almighty"

Sunday message:"Sevenfold blessings of Almighty."
Blessed be the Lord God Almighty.
Every morning His grace is new and fresh.
Thank you Dear Lord for enabling us to see yet another Holy Day.
We praise and and thank you for the blessings you have showered upon us.
The Promise of God for this week.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
One of the great sets promise in the book of Isaiah and we all well aware of it.
In this glorious Word we see sevenfold blessings of Almighty.
1.The Word of Comfort:"Fear not"
2. The Word of Presence :"I am with you."
3. The Word of  Power :Be not dismayed"
4. The Word of Assurance :"For I am your God."
5. The Word of Strength :" I will strengthen you."
6. The Word of Help :"I will help you."
7. The Word of Grace :"I will uphold you with My righties right hand."
Kindly meditate these sevenfold promises with prayers.
God be with you in all your doings and He will make you head not as tail.
Be sure to invite Him and obey Him.
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord