Sunday 28 June 2015

Today's prayer

Father God, We come before You in Jesus name through Your Holy Spirit. 
Thank You Lord for giving yet another day and blessing it. 
I thank You for all that You have done for us. 
Lord, heal all the sick and save all the suffering people who read this as Your word says 'heal me and I shall be healed, save me and I shall be saved'. 
Let all Your children be saved from all their sufferings and be free in Christ. 
May the blood of Jesus wash all sicknesses and heal every heart, cleanse and pour out Your Spirit upon on Your people. 
May they be a testimony for You in their lives. 
May all who come in Jesus name feel Your presence in their lives and be filled with love of the Holy Spirit. May this prayer bring forth healing and salvation in all who read this. In Jesus name, Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Changed my life

Praise The Lord